ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING TRANSACTION FEES FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS?
THE OLD WAY
- Rent or Lease your Equipment
- Long term contracts
- Hidden Fees/Early Termination Fees
- Cardholders get rewards and cash back every time they use THEIR card.
- You pay the card networks a fee for each transaction
- You may not be able to take credit cards at all due to the fees associated
- You are subject to interchange rates
- You must inflate prices for cash customers due to the loss from fees collected by card customers
THE NEW WAY
- No Renting or Leasing of Equipment
- No Contracts. Month to Month
- Cancel anytime, no early termination fees
- you get 100% of the revenue for your sale.
- The cardholder is now responsible to cover fees associated with the convenience of using their card at your business.
- You can now begin rewarding your cash customers with incentives and discounts.
- join hundreds of thousands of business owners who are taking back control of their business by integrating Zero-Cost Processing today!
Federal Trade Commission: New Rules on Electronic Payments Lower Costs for Retailers
Discounts to Customers
A PCN cannot stop you from offering your customers a discount or another incentive for using a certain method of payment, as long as you offer it to all your customers and disclose the offer clearly and conspicuously. For example, you can offer your customers a discount or a coupon if they pay with cash or a debit card rather than a credit card. But the new rules do not address other PCN restrictions that may prevent you from offering discounts or similar incentives that vary based on the use of a card from a particular issuer or a particular PCN.
What’s new about that? In the past, PCNs may have prohibited you from offering a discount to a customer who used one kind of payment — say, a debit card — rather than another, like a credit card.